Arccos Smart Sensors- Gen 3
Arccos Smart Sensors- Gen 3
3rd-Generation system featuring 14 sensors – one for every club in your bag – and access to the award winning Arccos Caddie app, golf’s smartest caddie.
- Winner of four-straight Golf Digest Editor’s Choice Awards for “Best Game Analyzer, ” Arccos Caddie is golf’s first and only fully-automatic performance tracking system. It features 14 sensors, one for every club in your bag
- Access to the award winning Arccos Caddie app, golf’s smartest caddie
- Automatic shot tracking, hands-free fully automatic data capture
- A.I. Powered GPS Rangefinder, first-ever rangefinder that adjusts in real-time for wind (including gusts), elevation, temperature, humidity and altitude providing the most precise yardage in the game the Arccos Caddie Number
- Personalized Caddie Advice that leverages A.I. to provide you with your optimal strategy
- Smart Distance Club Averages, know how far to actually hit all your clubs so you select the right one for every shot
- Strokes Gained Analytics with personalized insights using A.I. to highlight strengths and weaknesses and guide your practice & equipment choices
- Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors include the first year’s membership to the Arccos Caddie app
- Get AI-powered Caddie Advice for every shot, on every hole
- Learn precisely which club to use in every situation
- Know your precise yardage to any point on the course calculated by golf's most powerful and accurate A.I. Powered GPS Rangefinder in the world.
- Identify your actual strengths and weaknesses
- Ultralight, low-profile sensors
- Battery designed to last 5 years and fully guaranteed for 2 years
- Power saving mode
- Enhanced shot-detection algorithm
- Access to Arccos Caddie app upgrades
- Permitted under the rules of golf (Decision Number 2017-0754).
- 13 regular Arccos Caddie sensors + 1 Arccos Caddie Putter sensor
- Free iOS & Android apps
- 30-day, money-back guarantee
- 1-year subscription (included in purchase price)
The app that delivers
With more than 40,000 courses from over 190 countries, Arccos players can easily download course maps, start their round in their app, and let Arccos do the work.
Arccos members improve by five shots in their first year using the system on average.
Arccos new shot tracking technology, powered by A.I. machine learning, tightly integrates Arccos hardware and software to pinpoint a player's shots throughout the round. Our latest technology captures 98% of all tee shots.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pair my Arccos sensors?
Please follow steps below when first pairing sensors on your account:
Install: Twist all sensors into clubs and tighten until securely fit. The all black sensor is specific for your putter. Green sensors can be used on any other clubs.
Store: Return all clubs to your bag to avoid cross pairing. Sensors are not active when stored in bag.
Continue to Pairing in app: Select ‘Manually Select Clubs To Pair’
Select Clubs: Select all clubs that have sensors
Select Sensor Type: Select Smart Sensor / Smart Grips
Remove and Pair: Take the club to be paired out of your bag, remove sticker and place sensor under your phones camera to pair.
Paired and continue: ‘Powered by Arccos’ and Club Type will light up all Green once paired. Continue with other sensors.
Do I need a membership to use the sensors?
Yes, a trialing or active membership is required to use the Arccos Smart Sensors. The Smart Sensors will not function without a membership.
Cancelled members can access the Arccos platform however new rounds can not be started without resubscribing to the Arccos membership first.
If you are a returning Arccos member, simply ‘Start A Round’ and resubscribe to begin your yearly membership.
Can Arccos be used on the driving/ practice range?
Unfortunately, no, the Arccos app and Smart Sensors are designed for on-course use only. We require multiple GPS locations in order to calculate every shot's distance. The Arccos Caddie system cannot be used on the range for the following two reasons:
At a range, there is only 1 GPS position available as the customer is in a stationary position. We track the player through the phone's GPS and do not track the actual flight of the ball. We do not measure any type of swing analytics such as swing plane, attack angle, ball speed, swing speed, etc.
What will Arccos look like when I play?
Once the course you are playing is downloaded, your Shot Detection Mode is properly selected and your Round Settings are set, you can press "Start Round". You should see the starting hole you selected and be able to navigate between the three screens shown above.
The In-Play screen will automatically appear. You can select anywhere on the hole to activate the Rangefinder mode and collect distances.
The Front, Center, Back screen will appear when in approach range or when selecting the top right In-Play Screen where distance is displayed (in this situation 382 yards).
Screen displays the following information:
- Left Column displays white numbers which are the raw GPS distances, not adjusted for environmental factors
- Center Column displays green numbers which are the GPS distances that account for wind speed, wind direction, temperature, humidity, and altitude
- Right Column displays green numbers which are the adjusted GPS distances that account for wind gusts when a gust may impact the shot
The Weather Adjustments screen will appear when selecting the top left In-Play Screen where Wind and Elevation are displayed (in this situation 7 mph and 32 ft).
The Arccos Caddie Rangefinder takes into account wind (speed, direction and gusts), temperature, humidity and altitude. The altitude calculation is personalized to each Arccos Caddie user based on any altitude differential between their home course and the one they’re playing.
“The calculations that we do as caddies – uphill, downhill, wind direction, temperature and even altitude – it takes us a few minutes to figure all that stuff out. Now the Arccos Caddie Rangefinder is gonna do that for you in real-time, it’s amazing!” said Ted Scott, PGA TOUR Caddie.
Will Arccos detect all of my shots?
Arccos should automatically capture more than 90% of your shots in a round.
Our goal is 100% shot detection. While 100% is possible, it is unlikely. Arccos can not detect gimme putts, penalty strokes or the occasional extra shot out of the same bunker. In addition, occasional missed shots, chips and putts do happen.
After your round, it is essential to spend 3-5 minutes editing and confirming your shots are accurate. When your shots are accurate the Arccos Caddie can provide the most precise analysis of your game to help you improve.
Can I use Arccos at night or in low- light?
In order to preserve battery life, the sensors are photosensitive and are activated by sunlight, so playing twilight and early morning golf with little sunlight will most likely result in missing shots. Playing under floodlights and other forms of artificial light will also cause you to miss shots.